5.10.2008

for you {mom}

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day mom! I was recently asked to think of a virtue that stands out most in my mind when I thought of you. The first virtue that came to mind was your will to make it happen. You have this amazing determination and an exciting vision that life can always work out for the good. It may take some extra time and hard work, but anything is possible. "The future is not someplace we are going to, but a place we are creating. The paths to it are not found, they are made." -Jane Garvey

I most want to emulate your strong will and determination in my own live. Lately, I will find myself crying in the car, or at night in bed concerned for Alexander and his future. Then I am reminded how many times the odds were against you, how many times you were told it can't be done and you did it. With your example, hope and love I am comforted that I too can help Alexander make it happen.

You need to know that I love you and appreciate you in my life. You truly make a difference to me and my family despite all of the grief Jon gives you, it is out of love.

I Love You,
Monica

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet mom you have! and what a wonderful MOM and friend you are! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you too! (anxiously awaiting your posts about all the happenings this week!!!)

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails