5.06.2008

We have entered the Dark Side


So I have FINALLY taken the time to start a blog. I have promised my husband and kids that I will not become another mother addicted to blogging, but it may happen. In some ways I see it as submitting to the Dark Side.  It is another distraction that takes me away from my cute kids or much needed sleep or my sweet husband...

The main reason for beginning a blog is to update family and friends on Alexander's tests results and progress towards being apart of our hearing world.

As for now, we look forward to his hearing aids that will arrive next week. We pray that they will allow him to hear all sorts of noises, his brothers giggles (and screams), and his name being said. We love this little boy so much, and want him to have what we have. There is a long journey ahead, we hope he is up for the fight because I know we are.

6 comments:

  1. I’m saddened by this announcement. It will take professional counseling to heal my internal wounds.



    JB>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're up for it too! I'm here whenever you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY!!!! i know this will be a healthy addiction!!! (is that an oxy-moron?)

    . . . it's all about balance, but i think it really does help us stay CONNECTED and watch out for each other and provide support to our friends and family!

    Alexander has a LOT of cheerleaders that will now get to check in on him (and all of you) OFTEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm glad you guys started a blog. The quarterly picture filled email just wasn't cutting it. And if anything, maybe Stephanie will now remember her nephew's names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica! I love your blog. Now I can keep better track of you guys! I love the video of your boys and the one on the potty! So cute! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica - I found your blog via Heather M's blog. Anyway, just stumbled acrossed it and have been reading all of your updates on Alexander. What a cutie cutie. It has been great getting to know you and your family better. Sad to know you will be leaving though. Loved your little video of Alexander responding to your voice - exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails