To many people's surprise I added a little color into my hair. Honestly, it was probably the 4 days of sun in D.C. We have not had that much sun in Seattle for months (sorry, but it is true). I love it! I keep reminding my mom that it will wash out..eventually. :)
Below are pictures from my birthday party with my family. What a blessing it is for my boys to have so MANY boy cousins around to play with.
hey there- Happy Birthday! Love the pink hair! Looks like exciting stuff going on in your family. Good luck with your move across the country! your boys are super cute. i love the wrong pants story.
hey there- Happy Birthday! Love the pink hair! Looks like exciting stuff going on in your family. Good luck with your move across the country! your boys are super cute. i love the wrong pants story.
ReplyDelete