Thursday would be great. There is a nice play area for the kids to have a blast while we hang out. I most likely will be at work. Oh, and holy crap that is a beautiful house.
Good luck on your D.C. adventure. I loved the post about your pink hair! It is fun to be spontaneous. I've got to think of some of those fun things too before my 30th.
It's beautiful! I hope you get it.
ReplyDeleteI need all the details! It is just beautiful!
ReplyDeletewow, that looks like a great place! congrats.
ReplyDeleteYay! I hope everything works out. Can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting. Good luck closing the deal.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! We are SO excited to have room for you to sleep. Please feel free to come and visit.
ReplyDeleteMonica
seriously?! gorgeous!!! good for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThursday would be great. There is a nice play area for the kids to have a blast while we hang out. I most likely will be at work. Oh, and holy crap that is a beautiful house.
ReplyDeleteThe house looks awesome. I'm excited for you guys. We LOVED living in the DC area. Where are you going to be living?
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your D.C. adventure. I loved the post about your pink hair! It is fun to be spontaneous. I've got to think of some of those fun things too before my 30th.
ReplyDelete