Alexander's surgery was a success! It was a textbook surgery, now we wait for the BAER test next Wednesday to find out if he can hear better or the same in either ear. This video was taken after his surgery.
So, some have asked how the pink hair is, unfortunatly it is gone, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. :) Good thing I took care of that before I turn 30. I still have a year to do other young and crazy things...any suggestions?
This weekend is the last weekend in our home here in Issaquah. We all have LOVED it here because of our wonderful neighbors (thanks heather for always having an extra cup of sugar), my running buddies, jon's basketball, mountain biking and hiking friends. The list can go on and on. I will always have a place in my heart for my friends in the I6 Ward.
A few weeks ago, my friends and I went on a hike to Pooh-Pooh Point (sp?) What a view! It was sunset when we reached the top, so we were able to see the last rays of sun sparkle on Lake Sammamish and Lake Washington. Washington is a beautiful place to live and explore.
Hey, Ijust realized your blog is up and running! Hope the results of the testing are great for Alexanders hearing. Keep us posted. Crazy that you are moving already! Is your house sold? Do you have a new one picked out? and how long are you going to be living back east? Sounds like a fun adventure. Take care!
ReplyDelete