7.31.2008

Zachary is the winner!

Zachary is declared the top scoring leader at 30 points...

  1. At breakfast Zachary takes a bite out of each of the donuts available on the table...2 points
  2. Zachary leaves the impressions of his teeth in his brothers arm because he "wanted it"...2 points.
  3. Zachary throws a tantrum over a toy at the store and cries so loud on lookers think that he is injured...1 point.
  4. Once I gather all of the kids and try to leave the store he begins to yell, "Daddy is going to beat you up!" Nice Zachary, we don't talk about abuse in public. :)...5 points.
  5. During dinner he begins to flick his peas at Dallin while I make a bottle for Alexander. At least 20+ of them fall into the unforgiving grayish-green shag carpet.....3 points.
  6. When he tried his dinner he says, "yummy, this is delicious!" Nice, way to save yourself...5 points.
  7. In a attempt to entertain Alexander by jumping up and down he jumps on Alexander's arm...2 points.
  8. I buckle him up in the car at the end of the day, he looks at me and says, "I love you". He melts my heart...10 points.

We love this little boy. Some days are much better than others.

1 comment:

  1. Monica! This song on your blog 'the way I am' is my fave! Ever since Owen was a tiny baby I've sung it to him. He gets mesmerized by it. It's one of those warm fuzy songs. Good pick! PS - I'm glad everything with Alexander seems to be progressing. I can't believe all the dr. visits he/you have to endure. You both really are troopers. We're thinking of you guys. Good luck with your Brynwood house too -- it's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails