8.15.2008

Good bye Seattle...

I have SO many fantastic friends and family in Seattle, it was hard to say goodbye. Thank you for all the memories and your warm wishes to me and the rest of my family. By the way, Jon had a wonderful time at Man Scouts, thanks again Tom. Thank you again Rachel for making the thoughtful book. A BIG thank you to my mom for opening up your pool/house time and time again. I hope to be as loving and charitable as you. I know there are so many of you that fed us, watched my kids and helped clean the house. A big thank you for helping us get out of town. :)

You are ALL so dear to my heart. Here are some photos from our last moments in Seattle. Goodbye for now...




No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails