This pretty much sums up our 40 minute subway ride to Union Station. I couldn't tell if the other riders were entertained or annoyed.


We are walking away from the Postal Museum around Union Station. The boys just love walking around with no agenda. They found plenty of bugs in the dirt. Who are we kidding, they don't need much to be entertained.
Handsome gentlemen.

Our nations capital! I actually changed Alexander's poopy diaper on the lawn of the capital. Is there a law against that?

Union Station.
We went to a Thai Festival and watched a Thai boxing match. There was not only punching, but kicking and hitting. We didn't stay too long, the kids don't need anymore tips then there little minds can think up.
Hey Monica! Congrats on your move. It was fun to find your blog. It looks like you guys are doing so good. Keep in touch. I can't believe you have 3 boys!
ReplyDeletemckenzie, i would love to visit your blog. please email me your blog address! monicabishopp@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteMonica, we miss you guys so much already! It is so fun to see the pictures of you in DC. It brings back so many memories from our month there last summer. I really do love visiting there, so get the guest room ready!
ReplyDelete