Dallin just had a birthday.
One year older and wiser too,
Happy Birthday
to you!
Whether it has been the move,
entering into kindergarten or
the MAGICAL age of 6,
I have certainly enjoyed our little man lately.
I hope who he is now will stay for a long time.
I delight in our conversations,
I like nothing more in the morning than holding his hand as we walk to the bus,
I am inspired by his prayers,
his faith,
it brings me joy watching him play with Zachary
and introducing Alexander to new sounds.
As Dallin's mother, we have had to overcome challenges, but
everything we have learned together has helped me be a better mom to him and the other boys.
Thank you for paving the way!
I love you.
We were all excited to share the birthday weekend with Aunt Stephanie from NYC. We went running, baked endlessly, played with toys, and laughed a lot while she was here. Jon and I spoke at church on Sunday so Stephanie was in charge of the bench with the kids. Any desire that she had of wanting kids has quickly dissipated. Thanks for your help, I hope you come back again soon.
We were all excited to share the birthday weekend with Aunt Stephanie from NYC. We went running, baked endlessly, played with toys, and laughed a lot while she was here. Jon and I spoke at church on Sunday so Stephanie was in charge of the bench with the kids. Any desire that she had of wanting kids has quickly dissipated. Thanks for your help, I hope you come back again soon.
'Clone Wars'
on Dallins celebration night.
Cute dimples huh?
You should see the ones on his bum.
I am talking about Alexander. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
talk to me