
We believe in the rights of little boys:
to have mothers who are good pals,
to get dirt on their hands and clothes,
to ask questions,
to express themselves....
To know the world of outdoors-
the rivers and trees and birds and flowers...

To learn to laugh at themselves
and to take a joke and
a hard knock or a disappointment...

To know right from wrong, and happy from sad.
To find peace within themselves...

To care for others and help them feel joy.
We believe the rights of little boys to be loved and
greatly cared for.
We were thrilled to take my mom to one of our favorite parks, Frying Pan Farm. We all enjoyed the animals, tractors and the large play set.
We were able to laugh a little more,
get dirty, and
play hard.

Thanks mom for letting me play with your camera, I am in love with it!
Also thank you for taking this Suave hair shot.
We were able to laugh a little more,
get dirty, and
play hard.
Also thank you for taking this Suave hair shot.
Anyone have any good suggestions
for cameras that I should put on my Wish List?
Reminds of the good times I had with my boys (and girl). The boys are darling. They have a great mother.
ReplyDeleteCamera? I love my Canon Rebel.
Mom
Cannon rebel is a great one, My brother is a pro. and recommended that one to me, I love it. there is film and digital version. my friend got the newer Nikon one and is very disappointed the lenses are plastic and the overall look is cheap. hope that helps, checkout consumers report for the latest :)I love the pics of your boys!
ReplyDeleteThose are REALLY cute pictures of your boys. I am sensing a new hobby for you...
ReplyDeleteYour boys are sure CUTE! Do you love fall in the East?
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! I miss you guys...I love to check in on you.
ReplyDeleteyeah those pictures are great. i love it. you know i like my camera, it's a nikon d80. and so far there doesn't seem to be anything cheap about it. my mother in law has a rebel xt and she has gotten some great shots too. love the hair in the wind shot!
ReplyDeleteDid you write that little "boy" poem or find it from somewhere? Loved it! Adorable boys!
ReplyDelete