"Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!" is what the Notre Dame stadium chanted in 1971 in support and exhilaration as an ambitious #45 sprinted out onto the field to play in his first and last football game of his college career. He worked, trained, and studied all of his life for the moment that he was told was completely impossible.
Impossible.
I don’t believe anything is impossible anymore.
Thanks to therapist.
Thanks to grandparents and great grandparents who pray for miracles.
Thanks to Heavenly Father for giving our family the chance to have Alexander teach us about patience, hard work and most importantly faith.
Alexander, my little Rudy, proves the impossible is possible everyday.
Here he is 13 days after activation.
amazing.
ReplyDeleteOh so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is truly amazing! He is doing so well!
ReplyDeletewow. a true living miracle. how blessed are you to see God so clearly--through the God-given abilities of the scientists who invented the implants, the doctors who performed the surgery, the therapists who teach Alexander. . . . I've always said that I cannot understand how any mother could doubt the existence of God. But it's SOOO clear here! Miss you all - anne
ReplyDeleteso cute. i'm glad it is a soccer ball you are teaching him with.
ReplyDeleteWhat a miracle, truly.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing those cute videos. So neat to see his progress
ReplyDeleteThat is SO exciting! Wow! I love it.
ReplyDeleteSo incredible. I get goose bumps just watching it. What a relief for you and how overjoyed you must be to see his quick progress! What an angel boy.
ReplyDelete