1.20.2009

anniversary




Making

every

moment

count.


Is what we strive to do in our marriage.

9 wonderful years is celebrated tomorrow.

We love to travel, explore, and learn together.

Laughing out loud
together
is what we enjoy most of all. (Jon is a funny guy).


Laughter is an instant vacation (M. Berle).



8 comments:

  1. Mom is ‘in the air’. Have some laughs with her, too. She is very excited to visit you!

    Wish I could be there, too.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and you don't look like you have aged a minute in nine years! How does that work?? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! :) LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary you two! I wanna see wedding pics! :) And wow...your boys are quite rythmically talented! I'm impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! 9 years!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversry! Hope the day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe that it has been 9 years. We drove by the Loin house in December and remembered your reception there. Don't you just love it when kids are playing.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails