Your blog entry was meaningful and simple – just perfect. Easter is wonderful time to remember the Savior and how important the atonement is in our lives.
I found the same video on Easter morning when I was getting a little upset that I was doing everything and I wasn't getting any help. I saw that and everything was put into perspective. His talk was my favorite and I watched the video over and over again all that day!
Your blog entry was meaningful and simple – just perfect. Easter is wonderful time to remember the Savior and how important the atonement is in our lives.
ReplyDeleteI found the same video on Easter morning when I was getting a little upset that I was doing everything and I wasn't getting any help. I saw that and everything was put into perspective. His talk was my favorite and I watched the video over and over again all that day!
ReplyDelete