8.08.2009

surround sound

alexander is bimodal.

alexander calling for megan

he wears a hearing aid and a cochlear implant to hear.

so far he has done remarkable well with the two modes of hearing. after months of testing and debating what would be best for alexander in the future, we have decided to give alexander a second implant.

surgery is scheduled for the 25th of this month. we couldn’t be more excited about the progress in the months ahead.

alexander fohawk   alexander halo shot

here he is signing airplane, or shooting a flower, i can’t decide.

3 comments:

  1. Monica, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog...I saw the link on Michelle's blog...Alexander is such a handsome little man and I'm so happy for him and all the progress that he's made! Heavenly Father always watches out for us and it seems like He's been guiding you guys to make the best decision for him! Thank goodness for this wonderful technology that makes all of this possible! And he's lucky to have such a good mom too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! yay for Alexander!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great...I'm happy for the little guy and the progress he has made. It is really exciting!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails