2.16.2010

Winter Survival Tips

This is an extension of the last post. 

After this there will be NO more snow posts. Promise.

We laugh at ourselves a lot because of the poor judgments we or rather I make.

I am known to act before I think, which is a huge sign of ADD. 

Maybe my kids have it also, or maybe we all just get a little goofy

when it comes to a huge snow fall.

Either way here is a list of helpful winter snow survival tips

so you’re not the one laughed at when the snow falls in your neighborhood.

IMG_1291 IMG_1293

  1. Don’t fall down. You are now a beach ball of protective clothing and have the mobility of a watermelon.
  2. Go to the bathroom BEFORE getting dressed in snow clothes.
  3. When any part of your body turns purple and falls off, go inside the house and get hot chocolate.
  4. Don’t sled off the hill onto the bare driveway. It hurts you and the sled.
  5. Only jump off the deck into the snow when it is fresh.  Your knees don’t handle the impact of frozen, compressed snow very well.

IMG_1298   

Snow be gone!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun little post. I am sure all was experienced of the last week. I do hope you enjoyed your snow experience this year. It won't happen for several more years to come, so do enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails