9.01.2010

the outcome revealed…

its a girl 2

WOO HOO!

we are as surprised as you!

the baby news was out 3 weeks ago.

we were in seattle when we told our families we’re expecting our 4th baby. i like to wait a REALLY long time before telling friends and family i am pregnant. it must drive my mother crazy.

at the ultrasound yesterday we saw a healthy baby girl. we were hit with a wall of emotion, excitement and most of all disbelief. a celebration of pink strawberry breyers ice cream was in order.

we’re all thrilled and look forward to meeting our little girl in january.

she has three tough-loving older brothers waiting to play. ;)

family

august 2010

taken by alicia spencer

26 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are excited for you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! How exciting. Pink, pink, pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to leave a comment yesterday saying, "where have I been?" congrats!!! Girls are soooo fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! How's Jon handling it? Is he still in shock? Haha! She's going to be te cutest little girl ever, especially with the blonde hair! :-)
    So excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a feeling! So happy for you guys. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet baby GIRL Bishopp! Love the new blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes sense your having a girl. You have to have your little Monica. Wasn't your family 3 boys then you right? That and it's definitely the year for the Beans to have girls. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Monica! Little girls are so much fun!!! So excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. how exciting! girls and boys are so different -- but its so fun to have both.

    you DO wait a long time before telling anyone you're pregnant!! i usually can't hold out for longer than a couple of hours before we've told all family and a lot of friends, too. hahaha. hope you're feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! We are excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! This must be the year of the girls in your family. So excited for you, what a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Belle Square here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! That is awesome. I love your family picture. Jan. isn't far.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are so excited. As you will learn it is a totally new experience raising a girl. Your boys are so cute and will be so cute with her.

    Love Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am SO happy for you!! Little girls are so much fun!! Hugs to you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy Cow!!!!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! So excited for you to have a little girl. They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wahoo! That is so exciting. I LOVE your family picture on the beach.
    So, have you guys figured out a name?

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is raining little girls on your family right now!!!! Congrats! I wish I was in a position to watch her grow up. Keep us all posted on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is soooo exciting! I couldn't be happier for you!! I think girls are the best (I am biased!) (: So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!! That's so exciting. You'll love having a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh monica so exciting. and a girl.. yay!! it is kinda hard to switch over to the other side, but it is so awesome to have both.
    she is one lucky baby with three older brothers.

    congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Okay, so funny story. When I saw the family picture at the top of the blog and it has girl on your stomach, I though, yes Monica is a girls with four boys in her family (the little boys plus Jon). So it never occurred to me until a week later the word girl was actually for the baby. Congratulations again. But I am excited for you for a little girl. She will be very well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Okay, so funny story. When I saw the family picture at the top of the blog and it has girl on your stomach, I though, yes Monica is a girls with four boys in her family (the little boys plus Jon). So it never occurred to me until a week later the word girl was actually for the baby. Congratulations again. But I am excited for you for a little girl. She will be very well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  26. yay!! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails