1.20.2011

The Name Game

 

Your suggestions were certainly helpful, my personal favorite being Anne’s. So we are looking for a W name, hmm?

fashion mama

While researching books and websites Jon and I found a baby girl name containing a concoction of rarely used letters of the alphabet in one name.  Ready for it?

Alyxza.

An Y, X, and a Z in one tiny name?  Impressive.  Not for us though.

We also discovered Ajax, which Alexander Jonathan is regularly called, is actually a real name, but RARELY used.  It just may stick.

As for our girl list, we have it. 

Jon vetoed Tessa, so I removed his Savannah.  Only 5 names left to be debated.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously have such a hard time with girl names. I don't know why. They are all either too popular, too weird or too old sounding to me. I don't know if I can come up with a name for one more girl. Good luck in your journey. I hope you can reach an agreement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. you two sound like wade and i. sometimes we veto each other until there is nothing left.

    i love the name willow.
    can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails