a talented friend of mine is a photographer. when she asked if she could take pictures of reese for her photography blog i jumped at the chance.
the plan was to have her sleeping during the photo shoot, reese wanted nothing to do with sleeping. she has been the most alert baby i have had, even at 6 days old she didn’t want to miss a moment. my apologies dion.
much to jon’s disapproval there were a lot of nudey shots taken. my thought is as long as they are not blown up and pinned to our garage wall, a little 5x7 for the memory book is okay. your thoughts?
here are photographs of my uncooperative, yet adorable daughter at 6 days old: http://www.dionsenecaphotography.blogspot.com/
Beautiful baby, beautiful mom. When you are 6 days old, there's no such thing as a nudey shot.
ReplyDeleteMom
Such beautiful pictures!!! You look gorgeous! When Paisley got baby pictures we took some nakey pictures. I think as long as you are not posting them in public domain where weirdos could get a hold of them they are fine. I especially love tub pictures--so cute. I thought the ones of Reese were very tasteful.
ReplyDeleteI love them! Reese is gorgeous! and I agree with anonymous (mom) that there is no such thing as a nude baby at 6 days.
ReplyDeleteYou Bishopp/Beans are all so gorgeous!
what beautiful pictures. I love them!!
ReplyDelete