Some days are more special than others.
This was one of them.
Our little Naomi Reese Bishopp was blessed in my blessing dress made by a good friend Karen. My mom took the time to add a few doylies to the 30-yr-old dress making it beautiful and perfect for Reese.
Thanks mom.
This brother can’t get enough of his baby sister.
The proud father.
She’s defiantly his daughter. Jon you look good in girl form.
Checking out her new “ears”.
Three generations. The verdict is out whether or not Reese will be a blonde?
She is a blessing.
We are blessed to have her strong, inspiring spirit in our home.
Thanks for your love and support!
Blessing days are so special. Reese does look like her daddy!... and I love that dress.
ReplyDeleteshe really is just so cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful day that must have been with all your family and Mom and Dad and Nate and Diana with their kids. Reese is beautiful and all the other kids are also.
ReplyDeleteWish I could have been there.
Love, Carolyn
I am so glad that we could be there. What a lovely little lady Reese is.
ReplyDelete