Reese is doing well and has nearly returned back to her normal self,
happy, self-content, playing, laughing, & loving.
If there was any room for complaint it would be her sleep schedule is still off a bit which makes juggling life a bit more challenging. Of course she's not a big fan of getting anti-bacterial drops in her ears...but I don't know anyone who would be. Needless to say we've been trying to give her extra up close attention as she's unable to really hear us to keep her stimulated. Of course, one thing that has not changed is that Zachary still remains her favorite brother by far and he loves her a ton too.
Life is going well as we've been enjoying the last few warm days of fall watching the leaves drop from their branches.
What a beauty! I'm glad she is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteShe is just precious you guys!! I am so happy her surgery went well! You two are amazing! Especially you Monica! no offense Jon ;-) I can't wait to see you guys again someday and meet your sweet little Reese. Maybe my Sam will put the baby moves on.
ReplyDeleteSo happy she is recovered... sweet thing!
Those big blue eyes!!!! I can't get over how gorgeous she is! So happy she's back to normal. xoxo
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness those eyes are too much!! gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSo glad she is doing well. What a precious spirit you have also the boys.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Carolyn