12.08.2011

guilty pleasure

my guilty pleasure?

dressing reese to the nines. hat, tights, shoes and all.

it must be a baby girl thing, because I didn’t dote my boys around like they were a fashion accessory. 

IMG_2481

it sure is fun!

at least for now.

IMG_2535

check this dress out in all it’s pink-ness.

my husband refuses to hold her at church when she wears it because all the fluff is too much to wrestle with. i don’t blame him.

pink  ballerina

Outer Banks 2011 G_0062IMG_2315

she learned this from her brothers.

IMG_2546

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable and her fashion sense is right on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby. I LOVE her clothes and wish we had some just like them :) I love the hats especially. I've been having a hard time finding hats that fit Aubrey and my crochet skills are anything but desirable. Oh and that last picture, that's classic.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails