we made one of those memorable purchases.
we have a fancy addition to our family.
a new SLR camera.
i don’t even know what slr stands for.
hopefully everything i learned in eighth grade photographer class will come back to me.
for now i will take lotsa pictures. fill up my hard drive and NOT delete any images, because quite frankly they will ALL be good ones.
(p.s. that’s my husbands WORST nightmare).
i wonder if bookclub would be interested in discussing a Canon t2i instruction manual? how’s that for light reading?
here’s to a fabulous year of photos!
Hey! I got a new camera this year for Christmas too! Maybe we can figure out how to use them together! I was thinking about taking a class, so I am forced to go and not "reschedule!"
ReplyDeleteGood luck with all the picture taking!!!!!
I'm 100% jealous.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I would never be able to figure out how to use one, but I sure love the quality of pictures.
ReplyDeleteslr=single lens reflex :)
ReplyDeleteI used to go on photography getaway weekends with a girlfriend in Utah. Maybe we will have to start that up here in VA? What do you think?
I can't wait to get a new camera! The pictures look great!
ReplyDelete