City life.
Sorry suburbs, I never want to come back.
Just plan to stay here and play for a while longer.
Wait? Is this Seattle?!?!?!? Because this isn't the Seattle I live in. I could eat your daughter in that suit picture. Are you kidding me?!?!!?
They are so precious! So, do you have a place to live when you get out to Washington? If you want to swing by San Francisco enroute to Seattle, don't hesitate!
city life looks lovely!! and your kids are just darling. what a fun group to have.
talk to me
Wait? Is this Seattle?!?!?!? Because this isn't the Seattle I live in.
ReplyDeleteI could eat your daughter in that suit picture. Are you kidding me?!?!!?
They are so precious! So, do you have a place to live when you get out to Washington? If you want to swing by San Francisco enroute to Seattle, don't hesitate!
ReplyDeletecity life looks lovely!! and your kids are just darling. what a fun group to have.
ReplyDelete