it only lasts long enough to take the picture.
and then it is gone.
Look at those eyes! They all have such beautiful eyes... At least you caught that moment on camera. :)
Your boys are getting so big and handsome!:) I have been dealing with sibling rivalry around here with Brielle and Braden...sometimes I don't know what to tell them to get them to get along...I guess it's part of life. I know deep inside they do love each other!:)
miss those boys!!!!
such cute boys! great shot mon!
talk to me
Look at those eyes! They all have such beautiful eyes...
ReplyDeleteAt least you caught that moment on camera. :)
Your boys are getting so big and handsome!:)
ReplyDeleteI have been dealing with sibling rivalry around here with Brielle and Braden...sometimes I don't know what to tell them to get them to get along...I guess it's part of life.
I know deep inside they do love each other!:)
miss those boys!!!!
ReplyDeletesuch cute boys! great shot mon!
ReplyDelete