I never thought I would see a hitch hiker in our little suburb, but to my surprise the other morning I did.
It was my own son. He still has no idea I took this thanks to a telephoto lens. It might have helped that he was far too involved in his own world reading a book to know I even came out the door that day. Oh, how I would love to be alone reading a book waiting on someone else to get me where I needed to go.
I sent him out the door saying, “Go catch a ride to violin! Maybe if you wait long enough on the curb someone will pick you up” Even 10-yr-olds have a sense of humor.
It was time to get in our car and go.
Ok that picture is hilarious! What a funny kid. And what an awesome picture to have.
ReplyDelete