5.28.2008

His last bouce




Our little angel taking a snooze wherever it is convenient.

5 comments:

  1. Monica, this is your cousin Liz. I just had to tell you that your kids are so cute! Does Alexander look like Nate to you or is it just me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach must've filled Alex in on his secret--sleep is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have so much going on: moving, Alex's tests and surgeries, three kids! We can relate to some of what you are going throuh. My husband Dan has two siblings that are completely Deaf. They both went on missions and have married in the temple. Dan grew up speaking ASL in his home. Also, Dan grew up in Seattle area. Seattle is okay for Deaf support; it's better than San Antonio. But D.C. will offer your family and son more. Best wishes with everything and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica! I can't remember the last time we talked but I finally had a chance to look at your blog today. I am so sad to hear about Alexander. That is hard news to receive. We will be thinking of you. I hope your move to D.C. goes well. Keep in touch. I will keep checking your blog for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica, It's mckenzie Jones Larsen, and I just found your blog. You are cute as always and your family is beautiful. I am so sorry to hear about your sons hearing loss, but if any mom can come out of it with flying colors--it is YOU!! Keep in touch and good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails