6.03.2008

Swim, Bike, Run

I have always wanted to do a triathlon, it has been on my list of '50 things I want to do before I die'. I have these great friends who convinced me that I could do it, so here I am at the finish line. Thanks for your help! So now I can cross it off my list and move on to the the next thing. A marathon...hmm, anyone interested in doing one in D.C.?


Here are the amazing girly girls that I was able to participate in the trithlon with. We all had a blast training in the cold, crazy weather that Spring has offered. Fortunately, the day of the race it was sunny! Go Hot Mama's!

These are some of the cutest fans anyone can have. My sweet niece and nephews. Thanks for your support!






3 comments:

  1. I had no idea that was your first triathalon - I thought you do them all the time ;) I am really proud of you now - hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather, I still think it was a crazy thing to do, but it was SO worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see the picture of all you guys. What an accomplishment, although, I am also surprised this is your first one!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails