6.04.2008

Our house is on the market!

Ok, it is really happening, our house is on the market. Check it out. www.johnlscott.com/22186
This is the first house we have sold, are we old enough or should I say mature enough to do that?
Thank you to all of the family and friends who helped us out, it looks fabulous. I don't want to leave. :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Don't get me wrong, your house was always really cute and nice but I almost didn't recognize it from the pictures. You did a wonderful job getting it ready to show. It's gotta be nice to have the help of great family. Good luck in the house selling and hunting. Make sure to get a guest bedroom in DC so I can come and stay. - SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We would love to have you come visit as much as possible. We hope to find something that will accommodate guests. Right now it looks like we can only afford a 2-bedroom house so we will have to leave one of the kids back in WA, or maybe I will send Jon with the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how your house looks -- it should go quick! we'll cross our fingers for you. congrats on the triathalon too. once again, you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks like it is straight out of an HGTV Design Show. The photos are very professional. Who took the photos? (Good architectural photography fascinates me). If you get the chance to find out, I would love to know what type of camera, and in particular, which lens was used to photograph your home. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! Isn't it such a bummer, that you HAVE to have your house THAT clean and tidy, to SELL IT! ah, It's kind of funny. Good luck you guys!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails