
So I guess my bad mood carried over to today and I was really not very patient. In a heated discussion with Dallin he said, "You know why I am so upset? Because you have not smiled once today!" So things have to change around here. At least my attitude does.
I knew when Dallin told my sister-in-law that his "ear was aching and he was not hearing very well." Then he continued, "I mostly can not hear the low tones." Hmmm, do you think he has overheard more than a few of my conversations? He will go with me to Alexander's Virginia Mason appointment tomorrow. Hopefully that will help him feel apart of Alexander's life and the hearing soap opera. It shoul dbe a smooth, no-drama apointment anyway. I admit I look forward to having a buddy with me.
"God does not make mistakes." is what I read on a bumper sticker yesterday. I like that, because I know deep down that it is true. Heavenly Father has a plan, and he knows us. I have a testimony of that.
Here is a picture that I like to look at when I am down. It reminds me of the moment I took the picture. It was before the first accurate hearing loss diagnosis and Jon was out of town in D.C. and I was overwhelmed with life. I laughed so hard after I took the video that Dallin said, "mom, I like that, I like to hear you laugh, I haven't heard that laugh in awhile." And I loved the smile that was on his face for helping me laugh.
I knew when Dallin told my sister-in-law that his "ear was aching and he was not hearing very well." Then he continued, "I mostly can not hear the low tones." Hmmm, do you think he has overheard more than a few of my conversations? He will go with me to Alexander's Virginia Mason appointment tomorrow. Hopefully that will help him feel apart of Alexander's life and the hearing soap opera. It shoul dbe a smooth, no-drama apointment anyway. I admit I look forward to having a buddy with me.
"God does not make mistakes." is what I read on a bumper sticker yesterday. I like that, because I know deep down that it is true. Heavenly Father has a plan, and he knows us. I have a testimony of that.
Here is a picture that I like to look at when I am down. It reminds me of the moment I took the picture. It was before the first accurate hearing loss diagnosis and Jon was out of town in D.C. and I was overwhelmed with life. I laughed so hard after I took the video that Dallin said, "mom, I like that, I like to hear you laugh, I haven't heard that laugh in awhile." And I loved the smile that was on his face for helping me laugh.
Moni,
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that you're moving to DC. I'm sure that you guys will have a lot of fun there. I'm so glad that you have blog so that we can see wht you will be up to. You are amazing!! You are in my prayers!!
ok, i've started this comment 5 times already and i don't know what to say. unbelievable. you are such an amazing person and i know you will overcome these upcoming trials with style and grace -- as you always do. keep praying -- i will too. (can't believe you're moving to DC!!!)
ReplyDelete