I have to apologize for my downer comments from my prior blog post. Sometimes discouragement gets the best of me.
Your comments were SO thoughtful, it helped me get back on track.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
After meeting up with Alexander's speech therapist she said that despite Alexander's silence over the past week, he is "right on" for his age physically, verbally and emotionally. So he is not losing ground. I like that, so we will go with it and deal with what the John Hopkins doctors have to say after further testing.
After meeting up with Alexander's speech therapist she said that despite Alexander's silence over the past week, he is "right on" for his age physically, verbally and emotionally. So he is not losing ground. I like that, so we will go with it and deal with what the John Hopkins doctors have to say after further testing.
***************************
Here are some photos from our most recent events.
Here are some photos from our most recent events.
Jon was taking inventory notes on move-in day. I am sure it didn't help to have three excited kids ALL OVER him. Snaps for Jon!
We have found 500 plus uses for boxes.
Dallin is declared the winner of our ultimate hide-and-seek game.
Zachary was easily tucked away on a shelf in the closet. His giggles gave him away.
Do you remember doing the same thing to me dad? No one could ever find me.
Mailman Glen brought a letter for Zachary! It made his day Honey, thanks.
Zachary is enjoying his first day at preschool!
He is all smiles and happy to have a teacher of his own.
Here is a funny and unnerving thing. Is that a word? Anyway, whenever we pass a storm drain Zachary puts his hand to his ear and says, "Mom, listen! (with his sweet high voice) I hear someone saying..."Help me!"" I was taken off guard the first few times because he doesn't laugh after telling me this. He really believes that kids fall down the hole. What has Jon been telling Zachary about storm drains?
Your boys are SO cute! I love the "we've moved" box with all the boys in it. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteShelley
Monica,
ReplyDeleteYou are so awesome! Keep the pictures coming! The kids look happy and you sound a bit more chipper yourself! I wore the purple heart necklace I bought from you today to church! I love it!
Lynne
You will have to ask Stephanie what Jon told her lived in our unfinished basement in Connecticut or what happens to little kids who are sent to the principals office.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was little I thought there was a horse in those big blue mailboxes. I thought when you opened the door to put your mail in, if you didn't pull your hand away fast enough it would bite you. I wonder if Jonathan had anything to do with my thinking that...
ReplyDelete