9.29.2008

And the rain came down.


Sunday afternoon was beautiful and sunny.

I was helping Alexander when I over heard the boys talking to each other. They were getting excited and then the door opened and closed. I ran to the front of the house to see where they were going and this is what I found.

Two boys having the time of there life.
Little did they know we were heading out to a new member function in 10 minutes.
All well, there is ALWAYS time for PLAY TIME.

We were late. :)
Raindrops are such funny things.
They haven't feet or haven't wings.
Yet they sail through the air,
With the greatest of ease,
And dance on the street,
Wherever they please.

"Splash," said a raindrop.
As it fell upon my hat;
"Splash said another
As it trickled down my back.
"You are very rude," I said
As I looked up to the sky;
Then another raindrop splashed
Right into my eye!





Rain is dear to their heart. It feels like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails