If this little boy knew how many people were cheering for him he would be carried through life with no fear of the unknown.
About Alexander, he is responding to noise again. What an answer to my prayers!
For a whole week their was honestly no noise coming from him and he was not responding to noise from us. Which can mean many things. One in particular is that his hearing is getting progressively worse. So his hearing aids would give him no access to noise leaving him in silence until his possible surgery.
I have met a few people with a severe hearing loss who are not candidates for cochlear implants because of the make up of their inner ear. So the possibility of him not being a candidate is still there. Its the waiting that is the most difficult, the unknown that brings sadness and my love for him that makes my heartache for what he is missing out on.
I have to remind myself that there could be so many worse situations. Who am I to complain or feel sorry for him? He is so smart, happy and healthy. It is wonderful to know the Lord has a hand in raising Alexander.
With Love,
Monica
Hey you have blog!!! I love all the pictures of you darling kids, you baby is so cute!I have a friend with a Little girl who has the implant and she is doing great I hope Alexander can get one too. If you would like her name I am sure she would gladly talk to you about it, I know it helps when someone understands what you are going through. :) just let me know :) have a good day!
ReplyDeletelove Melinda
ps endlessrollercoaster.blogspot.com/
What an adorable, gorgeous smile! Such a cute boy!!!
ReplyDelete-Kate
Good luck tomorrow at the appointments. I hope all goes really well and you guys are able to learn more about how to help Alexander. At the very least I hope you don't have to sit in the spinning chair again. If so, make Jon do it and tell him to look down. But don't eat lunch right before.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest boy i have ever seen. Cant help but just love him. Glad to hear the good news
ReplyDelete