Jon came home!
I went to Costco and spent less than $100. :)
Zachary claimed he was cold all day. It was 75 degrees out. That is a warm summer day in Seattle. Here we are playing soccer up and down the hallway because it was "too cold outside".
Alexander added "mmm" to his vocabulary.
Anytime I spend less than a $100 at Costco is a memorable day. Congratualtions. Darling boys - give them a hug for us. Love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteyeah for alexander, and answering your last post, when tye isn't home for dinner usually we eat cereal!
ReplyDeleteSO GREAT TO HAVE YOUR HUBBY HOME! ENJOY THE WEEKEND TOGETHER!
ReplyDeleteso i have to chime in on the dinner-when-husband-is-gone thread--when I was a kid, we'd have popcorn and hot fudge sundaes (all food groups represented when you add some nuts to the sundae!). We're now a waffle and bacon family when dad is gone! Miss you all a ton. -Anne
ReplyDelete