9.08.2008

It was a lazy school day

Mondays are short days for Dallin. You ask how can a 3 hour kindergarten get any shorter? It can! He is only in school for 2 hours.
Jon is still out of town, returning on Wednesday. So we had a lazy afternoon at the pool.

What's on the menu tonight?
Hot Dogs
Green Beans
Strawberry Jello
and possibily Fish Crackers on the side (Zachary's request).
Brownies for dessert.

What are your menu's when your spouse is out of town?



The water is REALLY cold. Maybe 70 degrees. So Zachary is constantly warming his body on the 90 degree patio and Dallin likes to dare the other kids to jump in "because it is really warm!"


Happy eaters, no complaints!

9 comments:

  1. Monica, it seems like you are doing some fun things in D.C.! Your boys seem happy and adjusted, too. I'm glad we got to spend time together during the summer. Thanks, for letting me hold Alexander!
    Love,
    Auntie JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aunt JoAnn,
    So good to hear from you. Thank you for always being willing to hold Alexander. You have always been so kind to me and my family.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica finally added you to my favorites. now I can find you
    at a click of a button, You guys look great. give the boys a hug for me. MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!
    love Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, I'm so glad you found my blog! Your boys are looking so big, I can't believe they could possibly be as old as they are...what cuties! I would love to get together with you if you're ever in the city. I love this place! Jed and I hope to visit DC again soon (we visited Hannah Richardson over July 4th and loved it!) Congrats on your big move. I hope you enjoy DC!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica,

    So happy to see you are all well and enjoying Virginia! Good luck with the weather and Washington awaits your homecomming some day! We miss you!!!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our menu when Jared is out of town:
    a buffet of mac and cheese, hot dogs, and nachos- some ridiculously unhealthy side dish like pudding cups, and fruit punch. We had that very menu a couple of weeks ago! It makes me want to go exercise right now. Well, I admire your strength! You are a fantastic mom (I just know). I look forward to reading about more of your D.C. adventures in the coming days, and months. Take care! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. We eat mac 'n cheese for dinner! Yummy.
    Hey, I sent you an email with some of our favorites spots to hit in DC. I sent it to your hotmail address so I hope you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monica,

    Some things never change. When you were young, dinner when your dad was gone, was Mac 'n Cheese, hot dogs, and green beans.

    We miss you.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, mom, you wrote a comment on my blog. thanks...i feel so loved. pretty soon i am going to catch starting up your own blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails