Happy Birthday Mom!
For your special day I would love to give you a big hug and congratulate you on another year of making our family a happier, more loving family. I would also like to serenade you with photos from the past like this: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiJMYyckcb54g4-kKuL4anDwNA-4eahtl4Ed7yrGIG2OMZGV1y6i1ggGjx-t5KovH8jvCCEfHfYjWT_etdWokfYU4EUj8O2QX32Ku5UEdoyAQcTDIU2uRox4c2X1Iqi4-LejX8PefES14/s1600-h/mothers+day+project.jpg.
Since that has been done I decided to send my husband to your house all the way from D.C. to surprise you with a birthday dinner. Since he is there and you are not (bummer, he was thinking you would like SPICY this year) I figured I would Google your name to find out what you have accomplished this year.
This is what Google said your many accomplishments were this year:
- You are a high school teacher in Illinois.
- You are also a elementary school teacher at a private school.
- You wrote a story titled, "The Big Green Bean" and had it published in Australia
- You have a blog, "Marcia Takes Charge Blog". I love the Bean Soup recipe.
- You have an active face book page
- You are a traveler
- You continue to love your husband despite all the dangerous adventures he took your kids on when they were young and old. And that is all that matters. :) http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/archives/1989/8901270272.asp
Happy Birthday, I Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment
talk to me