We signed for the house and will officially move in this week. I LOVE the house! Especially the location. It is in a quiet cul-de-sac and it has an amazing backyard. Their is so much s p a c e for the boys to explore. They are outside playing all of the time!
He quickly grabs his shoes and is out the door to meet the mailman at our mailbox. In our old house he had to have a key and our box was across the street so he was not able to do it on his own.
The FREEDOM! Here he is after a mail pickup.
Here is the Honeymoon Sweet. I had just painted the ceiling and was about to begin the walls.
Jon, I hope you like it! I may do some more damage tomorrow. :)
So glad you are out of your fire alarmin temp place. The paint looks great! I have an opinionated husband too, good move doing it while he was away, I will have to remember that for the future.
ReplyDeleteI love it! The picture of Zach getting the mail is so cute. I'm glad you guys are finally in your home and just days away from getting all your stuff--yay!
ReplyDeleteLove it! When can I come visit?
ReplyDeletePlace is super cute! Did you get your house in Issaquah sold? Love the paint colors and when you get a chance I would love to see more pictures. Take care!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking house! And you're amazing to be able to paint when the kids are awake ;) I'm very impressed.
ReplyDeletetime to start sending post cards again so Zachary has something in the mail box for him. Send me your new address please.
ReplyDelete