11.24.2008

Gobble, Gobble, Gratitude

Raising 3 busy boys has its fair share of bumps and bruises, along with being a mother to these boys comes so many rewards. Lately I have taken up Elder Eyring's change to write in a gratitude journal. Many nights I surprise myself with the number of things I am reminded I am grateful for. This is what I am grateful for today:

Healthy children
A helpful husband
A dependable car with new tires (so i can make the trips to Baltimore and back)
The warm sunlight
Friends to share Thanksgiving with
Alexander's biggest fan, Zachary
Dallin's clean room
Prayer
Family, near and far!
The hard of hearing organizations here in Virginia
John Hopkins in close proximity
The interesting bug outside the window that has occupied my kids all day.

Dallin's Thanksgiving play. He is the cute one in the middle. :)

(Stop the music on the blog using the music box on the side panel).

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful that we are still able to dress up little kids in pilgrim and indian construction paper costumes and sing songs for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Elijah had his play today too, my camera died before I could take any pictures :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica,
    I love your blog ... it's upbeat and fun. And the updates of the kids, etc are just perfect. Glad you're having a good time in DC and am anxious to hear the reports about Alexander's surgery and progress.
    XO Gail Berry
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails