So I did it. I made it to NYC after a subway ride to Washington D.C. and a bus ride to NYC to visit with my amazing sister-in-law, Stephanie and great friend Shelly T..
What an empowering experience to do it all on my own. Public transportation is a new thing, especially since growing up out west and the most experience I ever had with public transportation was taking the shuttle from the car lot at the airport to the terminal.
The strange thing about New York City is that you feel as though you've been there before, even if you've never set foot on the east coast. But that doesn't mean that the sights such as the Empire State Building and the
Brooklyn Bridge
can't still knock you off your feet.
I will update you on all of adventures later. Off to the metro.
The subway!!! you are brave
ReplyDeletesounds fabulous!