11.06.2008

We are here and there and everywhere.

How fortunate I have been to be in Baltimore, Maryland 3 times in one week. It is a beautiful city. Today Jon joined Alexander and I for the pyscho evaluation. There is more information on that here. Jon captured a few of the sights of the city through our car window: the M&T Bank Stadium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards and the Sports Legends Museum.





What a sweet ride. What is the 01 for? Could you imagine racing this car?

Who would win the race? My savvy Honda Pilot or Mr 01?

After driving under this sign and choosing to drive back to Washington D.C. today, I decided that I will go to NYC next weekend.

That is right, I am going to New York City.

Tickets are purchased, here I come Stephanie!! Jon has threatened to pack a child or two in my luggage, I don't think he is joking.

The day ended with one of my favorite activities; a walk with the kids.

The fall colors are still exploding.

(another photo taken from my camera phone)

4 comments:

  1. DC, Baltimore, New York - what an adventure you are having.

    You have a marvelous ability to have fun wherever you are or whatever you are doing. It's a gift.

    I hope Alexander passed his psych evaluation.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica,
    You are certainly living in a beautiful part of the country. What fun experiences. Thanks for sharing.
    Love,
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun in NYC. you'll have to post lots of pics for us to enjoy too!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails