12.18.2008

It's Christmas Time

it isn't the big pleasures

that count the most

it is making a great deal

out of the little ones.
i was able to ask my dad
what makes the Christmas
season special for him.
thanks for sharing.
make your next 7 days magical.

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!
    Hope you have a Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add to that list having a talented daughter who creates our Christmas cards year after year. We can't thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got your christmas card today.. loved it!!
    and i love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome stockings Monica! I wish I were as talented as you. We miss you all this Christmas! Have a very Merry Christmas. Give your kids hugs and kisses from their Aunt.
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica! We finally found your blog. Your family is so cute...your boys are getting so big! Although Darren and I do not have any cute kids to blog about... we do have a blog.

    darrenandkeishaknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails