2.24.2009

touching up around the edges

yup!
i got a haircut.

this is how i make it possible on a small budget:

i cut dallin's hair (saved $16)
i cut zachary's hair (saved $16)
i cut alexander's hair (saved $12)
and then my dear husband let me cut his hair,
by his request of course (saved $20).
add it up, and i have myself a $64 haircut to go get!

there was money left over so i also made a little purchase.



a jumbo thermal round brush.
(it is larger then my makeup bag).
why did i not purchase one sooner?


a brush,
a hair dryer and
8 minutes of love did this:
day 1

day 2

what kind of brush should you use?

6 comments:

  1. I don't use a brush now that I need to wear a hat to work everyday...for a few weeks anyway. Nevertheless you sure do look great!

    Love your husband! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. It takes me 35 minutes (on a good day) to straighten my hair. If it only took 8 I might actually shower and get out of my pjs every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 min is GOOD. Wow. Okay so but your haircut....your hair is still long. So you got a trim? LOL jk. I always hated it when I would get a cut and my husband could never tell. But that is what happens when you have long hair. Which by the way I cannot wait for mine to grow back long again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my hair would blow dry in 8 minutes!! it takes me,with the same brush about 30-40 minutes it do mine :0

    you look fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a babe with the new do! 8 minutes.....that is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your haircut!
    I cut my boys hair too but sometimes it looks so bad I'm not sure it's worth the money I save. Hopefully by the time they're old enough to care I will have figured out how to do it.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails