6.08.2009

happy brother's day

since today is brother's day (only at our house)
we were looking at all of the pictures of the boys over the past year.

i want to print and replace a photo of the boys in a frame, but need your help.

let's put it to a vote.
which one should be printed and framed?


1. the announcement.


2. let me show you how long my tongue is. yuck!


3. at the farm.



4. how life really is.




5. a plea for "no more!"




6. at the store.




7. at the monument.

8. at the air and space museum.


9. fresh haircuts.


10. springtime '09


now it is in your hands...

17 comments:

  1. it is a tough choice. number 4 has so much real emotion that i can relate to myself. that is my vote, or number 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My choice is #3. I love that picture of them.

    Happy Brother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great Brother's Day. I can't wait to hear about the festivities. I wish I were there to celebrate with you.

    My vote is for #3. Great picture. You must have had a good photographer.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 is my vote but my other vote would be 7. If Zachary can have 5 favorite colors I should get at least two votes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like ‘em all, but #10 may be extra good



    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is number 10- got to love the boys. I also like the announcement photo, but i go with most recent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my votes are for 3 or 10. i can't wait to hear all about the adventures of brother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like them all but in terms of smiles I like #3 and in terms of them being them I really like #4.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the last one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My vote is number 3 with 7 and 10 as runner ups!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for number 3.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. love 3 7 and 10. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmmm. I always frame the "best" ones, but I framed a really silly one of my three men at Ryan's first communion and it's turned out to be one of my favorite pictures. So, I vote that #10 be printed and framed, but that you also print #4 "how life really is"

    ReplyDelete
  14. #3 is the winner, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  15. #3 and #10.
    Your boys are so cute!!

    -Krista Paxton

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails