It began as a novelty.
Snow, school cancelled, work days shortened and
plenty of hot chocolate to warm wet snowy fingers and toes.
The novelty has worn off.
As you can see from the past blog posts
this is the 3rd snow storm in the last 10 days.
This is a taste of the storm brewing outside.
Our entertainment is throwing the kids
in the snow when they least expect it.
Perhaps it is cabin fever or boredom, most likely both.
Now they just volunteer themselves.
When the snow plow is stuck in our cul-de-sac, should I worry?
We will dig ourselves out sometime in the spring.
Until then we will continue to find fun in this blasted snowstorm.
I still think it looks fun but I totally agree about it getting old. I just haven't played in a snowstorm like that for ever. I guess that's why I live in Logan... because I love the snow!
ReplyDeleteit's so true...it all began as a novelty...but by day 4 it just got old...I guess we will remember this storm in years to come...it looks like your kiddos had a blast in the snow!:)
ReplyDelete