2.06.2010

drowning

 school was cancelled before a drop of snow was in the sky in anticipation of the ‘snowmageddon’. 

it was lunchtime before we saw the first flakes in the sky.

then the snow began pummeling all around us.

IMG_1220 

blizzard conditions caused 

power outages in adjacent neighborhoods.

IMG_1243

the prayers of the Vancouver Olympic committee were finally answered,

unfortunately they should have been more specific about their exact location! 

we don’t want it, you can have it!

the snow fell all day and night.

IMG_1260

and even more came! 

we’re drowning in over 2.5 feet of snow.

IMG_1248

we’ve done a lot of this.

and this.

IMG_1249  IMG_1256                     IMG_1234IMG_1224

and lots of this.

IMG_1242

and it is still snowing outside!

Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming swimming swimming
What do we do we swim, swim, swim
OH HO HO How I love to swim

 IMG_1255

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful winter wonderland! I thought for a second about buying J and I a train ticket up there. This morning he asked for more snow so he could go sledding. Unfortunately I have to work this week. Enjoy it for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that is so much snow! we didn't get NEARLY that much, but it still took me a full hour to shovel our driveway this evening...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those kind of snow storms. They are always so magical to me. And oh so beautiful! Plus, you get to have your hubby at home with you... that has to make it worth it right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun.

    Jackson and Braxton are playing xbox right now if Dallin wants to join.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun to me. I know i am not there to shovel or plow, but I really do love the snow. Hope you get lots of sledding, snowshoeing, skiing and the likes. Enjoy what you can. But just think.... what an amazing amount of FAMILY TIME you will have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun to me. I know i am not there to shovel or plow, but I really do love the snow. Hope you get lots of sledding, snowshoeing, skiing and the likes. Enjoy what you can. But just think.... what an amazing amount of FAMILY TIME you will have.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails