2.03.2010

our {snow} day

 

IMG_1220

On a school day, what could be better than waking up to

snow dusted trees, a blanket of powder covering the

backyard and an afternoon filled with sledding,

snowball fights and hot chocolate? IMG_1176

It was one of those days for us.

School was cancelled so the boys were bundled up in their clothes

and out the door before I finished my breakfast.

Snow angels,

extreme snow biking,

clearing off the driveway,

and exploring the frozen stream out back

occupied their afternoon and evening.

IMG_1190

IMG_1195

IMG_1188

Love this one.

IMG_1182

“Can tomorrow be another school-snow day, please?!”

7 comments:

  1. Great picture. I love the snow on the trees.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I'm so sad we got no snow here this year.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. M - Thank you much for shoveling the driveway today! Oh but wait...there's up to a foot more coming! make sure you have enough hot chocolate for the neighbor kids too!

    JB>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also LOVE snow days! I'm hoping for one this year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the new look on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun mom you are. yes i would love some pics from the ocean last summer. i actually already have a copy of windows however, thanks though :)
    it was a miscommunication between me and my wonderful husband, not a computer issue. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brace yourselves for this weekend. I cannot believe you are getting more and more and more snow. So sad here in Switzerland, but it sounds like lots of fun. Could pray to have a snow day during Easter, when I am home? It could actually happen this year.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails