6.01.2010

{may} be black-tie.

the sign of a decent bridesmaid dress is if it is actually worn again.

thanks alicia, mom and valerie for finding the pattern and putting it together over 7 years ago.

it was perfect for a recent black-tie silent night auction.

it was a success!

 around the house 014
i sincerely apologize to all my bridesmaids for the hideous dresses.
what was i thinking?

forgive me.

4 comments:

  1. Haha okay I want to now see pictures of your bridesmaids dresses at your wedding. :)

    You look great by the way! Perfect for an evening black tie event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And to think everyone thought I was crazy when I wanted my bridesmaids to wear black and white in august?! You look beautiful! Did you have a good time? Was this for CC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to my bridesmaids too. Yikes! The sweetheart neckline doesn't do anyone any good. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic, of course! The impressive part is the dress is 7 years old and it still fits. I'm not surprised but definitely impressed.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails