Dallin looks disappointed so it must not be a Harry Potter #4. Zachary looks like he is forcing a smile so it must not be an X Wing Fighter. And Alexander is probably wondering when he gets to go off the diving board next. As for me, I hope your having a labradoodle. I really thing they are cute and would be another cute addition to your famiy.
Another boy would be great but a girl would also be a good addition. There is a family girl theme going on, but I think you are going to have a boy. We are excited for you either way. Mom
congratulations! how exciting! when is your due date? have you always not found out what you're having?? i just told scott the other day that IF we have a boy next and IF we decide after that to have one more -- THEN i want to wait and let it be a surprise what we're having (since it would definitely be the last one).
scott just laughed at me.
i can't wait to see what you're having -- my vote is for a girl!
I didn't even know you were pregnant? Did I miss that or have you just not told? My husband says your going to have a girl.
ReplyDeleteDallin looks disappointed so it must not be a Harry Potter #4. Zachary looks like he is forcing a smile so it must not be an X Wing Fighter. And Alexander is probably wondering when he gets to go off the diving board next. As for me, I hope your having a labradoodle. I really thing they are cute and would be another cute addition to your famiy.
ReplyDeleteThere is a girl theme going on in the family right now... ;-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We're betting on a girl!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations so exciting!
ReplyDeleteAnother boy would be great but a girl would also be a good addition. There is a family girl theme going on, but I think you are going to have a boy. We are excited for you either way.
ReplyDeleteMom
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm betting on a boy. How are you feeling?
ReplyDeletecongratulations! how exciting! when is your due date? have you always not found out what you're having?? i just told scott the other day that IF we have a boy next and IF we decide after that to have one more -- THEN i want to wait and let it be a surprise what we're having (since it would definitely be the last one).
ReplyDeletescott just laughed at me.
i can't wait to see what you're having -- my vote is for a girl!
Wow congrats! I didn't even know that you were preggers! are you hoping for a girl this time?
ReplyDelete