We will meet our little lady.
So excited!
You will need to wait another week because your dad is away on a business trip across the country.
(Can’t believe I agreed to it).
Still, the boys are dying to meet you, love you and name you.
Their top choice is Rosalita (said with a Spanish accent) because Zachary has been pushing for it from the beginning. Pretty sure that is Alexander’s bus drivers name.
Any other suggestions in case Rosalita doesn’t work out?
I have to say girl names are hard for me... If we have another girl we may be in trouble. I can't wait to see this little beauty and hear what you name her. Good luck holding off for your hubby!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a beautiful picture of you. Can't wait to hear about the arrival soon! I bet you are counting down the minutes.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! We are excited to hear about your new little one. Keep us posted!
ReplyDeletehow about emerson? saw it the other day and thought it was so darling.
ReplyDeleteso excited for you.
You look so beautiful and tiny! I can't believe you agreed to it either! (;
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful picture of you. Just talked to your dad. He was wishing me a Happy Birthdat and I was wishing him one. Did you know we share a birthday? They were having fun skiing and at the cabin. He said Dallin was enjoying is cousins.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Carolyn
Good luck Monica! I've been loving the name Kate for a girl...and I of course love the name Brielle...:)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures of her! Hope all goes well!
oh my. i'm cracking up. you know you're going to call her Rosalita now, right? I'm thinking that since you have an A and a Z, you need to be balanced. D is 3 letters from A, so the baby needs to be 3 letters from Z. That gives you a W to work with. Wanda? Wilhemina?
ReplyDelete