the first 5 days with reese have been blissful.
she is passionate about food already surpassing her birth weight. her brothers are more tender and gentle then ever before taking turns loving her. she makes us completely happy.
overall she seems to like us too. phew.
between the big event of birth and adding a girl to the family here is a list of the 5 best questions/statements made thus far:
- “I know how sheep have babies, they come out their bum then they drag them across the ground until they fall to the ground. How did you have Reese?” – Zman, age 5
- “If mom had the baby the same way, how could she get through mom’s large intestine?” –DC, age 8
- “So, you feed our baby girl milk? That means you’re a mammal!” ---Zman, age 5
- “Her front bottom doesn’t look the same as mine.” – Ajax, age 3
- “Where did IT go?!” – Zman, age 5
we just love the curiosity of our boys.
what a precious picture! and i'm laughing out loud at all the boys' questions. she is a doll. :)
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...maybe I'll stick with all boys.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is beautiful and I LOVE the name.
Oh that is too funny. I love IT comment. She is so absolutely beautiful! I love the dark hair.
ReplyDeleteSo hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness I wasn't drinking anything while I was reading the questions/statements from the boys. I would have spit it all over my screen!
ReplyDeleteSo hilarious but cute at the same time!
I can hardly wait for Karsen to start saying things like that! Haha!
Beautiful baby (and mommy)! I love the name and I'm sure it's sooo fun for you having a baby girl. I totally get it, I was in disbelief the whole pregnancy and even after she was out -- could I really have a girl? It's so exciting! We're thinking of you! XOXO, Kristina & Seth
ReplyDelete