dear alexander,
it was just you and me.
alone.
with all the airplanes imaginable.
you LOVED it and plan to go back tomorrow.
thanks for your company.
i love you not only for the boy you have become,
but for the person you made me.
love, mom
Monica. His speech is amazing and he is so darn cute!!
Oh how fun. I am glad you got a day date with Alexander. I know he enjoyed it lots because he talked about it last week when I watched him.
precious!
Monica- I'm catching up on blogs. YOu guys have the most beautiful children!! I'm sorry to hear about your daughters hearing loss. She is so lucky to have such a wonderful mom like you who will watch out for her and get her all the help she needs!!
talk to me
Monica. His speech is amazing and he is so darn cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun. I am glad you got a day date with Alexander. I know he enjoyed it lots because he talked about it last week when I watched him.
ReplyDeleteprecious!
ReplyDeleteMonica- I'm catching up on blogs. YOu guys have the most beautiful children!! I'm sorry to hear about your daughters hearing loss. She is so lucky to have such a wonderful mom like you who will watch out for her and get her all the help she needs!!
ReplyDelete